If your dream of homeownership doesn’t include mowing the loan and doing maintenance work around the house, then buying a condo is your best bet.
Condos are typically smaller and less expensive than townhomes and single-family homes. But on the higher end of the market you’ll find luxury condos with more square footage and amenities than your average detached home. This diversity gives buyers a range of options to choose from.
But the main advantage of living in a condo is location – whether you want to live close to the shops, restaurants, theaters, and bars of Uptown Charlotte or right next to the deep blue waters of Lake Norman.
Condos for sale in North Carolina
Condos in the Charlotte metro area have one to four bedrooms. Luxury condos offer thousands of square feet of living space. Gleaming hardwood floors, granite countertops, open floor plans, surround sound, and Energy Star appliances are just some of the features that luxury condos offer. Top-tier condos also typically come with plush master suites, as well as master bathrooms with tiled walls, dual vanities, and a separate tub and shower.
Sought-after condo buildings and communities also often have high security, green spaces, swimming pools, fitness centers, and so on. Residents can also look forward to concierge services.
If you’re in the market for a condo in Charlotte or Lake Norman, don’t hesitate to callDavid Dunn at 704.999.3591 or send an email to David.Dunn@SothebysRealty.com for more information.
The best of condo living in North Carolina
Notable condo buildings in Charlotte, NC include:
- 1315 East
- 1st Row Warehouse Lofts
- 230 South Tyron
- 2312 Selwyn
- 400 North Church
- Skye Condos
- Avenue Uptown Condos
- Rosewood Condos
- Trademark Condos
- Courtside Condos
- The Arlington Condos
- Royal Court Condos
Many of these condos come with open floor plans that are ideal for entertaining guests. They also feature viewing decks, gardens, and outdoor living spaces that command sweeping views of the city skyline.
The most coveted condos in Charlotte are located in the heart of the city, or are just minutes away from Uptown and retail hotspots like SouthPark Mall.
Condos in the Lake Norman Area
Buyers will find an excellent selection of waterfront condos along Lake Norman:
- Harbor Point Village – This 30-unit, mixed-use development offers great amenities, water views, and access to Interstate 77. Located in Mooresville, those who live here have access to retail hotspots like Mooresville Festival Shopping Center, Winslow Bay Commons, and Port Village Shopping Center.
- Windward Dunes – This 50-unit development offers waterfront homes and rentals that even the most discerning buyers will appreciate. Situated along NC’s Crystal Coast, residents and tenants have access to a white sand beach.
- Davidson Landing – Located on the southeast shore of Lake Norman, this townhome and condo community commands stunning views of the water.
- Vineyard Point – Located in Cornelius, Vineyard Point is a planned community made up of single-family homes and condos. There are eight homeowners’ associations that operate under a master association.
- The Admirals Quarters – Situated along Kure Beach, The Admirals Quarters is your home away from home, offering 37 units with spectacular views of the ocean.
- Harborgate – This private lakefront community in Cornelius features condos with boat slips and access to a sandy beach. A pool and clubhouse are among the amenities.
- Pier 33 – Located in Mooresville, Pier 33 condos are just steps away from the water and most come with their own boat slips.
- Harborside – This serene community in Cornelius features both lakefront and inland townhomes and condos. Amenities include boat slips, a boardwalk, and a pool.
Spinnaker Point – This condo complex comes with an array of amenities, including a swimming pool, a picnic area, tennis courts, private docks, and a walkway to the beach.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.